Toxic mold

Name: Stephan

The friend of a friend of mine lived in a subbasement apartment that was infested with toxic mold and it affected his health so much that he was unable to work. His doctor did not give him very much longer to live. He was unable to move out of his apartment, since nobody would give him a lease due to the fact that he was unemployed - he was stuck in a death trap! My friend asked me for a bottle of MMS and citric acid, since at that time I had bought 10 bottles each. I donated the bottles and this man took it over several months. After that he reported to my friend with tears in his eyes that his doctor had given him a clean bill of health. That was several years ago, he is still alive and well!

I just returned from a trip to Japan (May 2013) with my friend, his wife and baby. His father-in-law picked us up at the airport, he wore a mask (a lot of Japanese wear them, because of fear of infection and also because of the polluted air coming from China - really bad!!) but was also on oxygen. He had lung problems and high blood pressure. I asked my friend if the MMS would maybe help him, wondering if he had some mold in his lungs. We offered my MMS travel kit to him and he started with 3 activated drops. He coughed up a lot of phlegm. His blood pressure became normal and when I saw him again he was off the oxygen! That was within a few days.